The KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme for the year 2023/2024 is currently open for applications. Below are the details of the programme:
- Title: Graduate Trainee Programme 2023/2024
- Ref Id: 100702BR
- Location: Lagos
- Service Line: Graduate/Campus
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
To be eligible for this programme, you must meet the following requirements:
- Have a minimum of a second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school (For Law graduates only).
- About to complete or have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Be below 26 years old as of the date of application.
- Possess a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting.
- Have a minimum of a second class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
The deadline for the application has not been specified, so you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible if you meet the requirements.
To apply for this programme, visit the official website of KPMG Nigeria and follow the instructions provided. Make sure to submit all the required documents and information before the closing date.
For more information and important links, please refer to the official advertisement of the KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme 2023/2024.